On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Nicolas Jouanin
<nicolas.joua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm runnig Wiki 4.1.3 (Ubuntu 12.04) with a wiki content migrated from
> Xwiki 3.1. I use postgreSQL 9.1
> I'd like to create a xar backup of this migrated content so :
>  - I connect using the Admin user
>  - Go to wiki administration
>  - Content -> Export (
> http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/export/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=Export
> )
>
> and xwiki shows a blank page with top menu, logo and footer. The Export
> form is not shown and no administration menu on right. Tomcat output shows
> no error except :
> WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of getter
> [com.xpn.xwiki.api.Util.getArrayList] in unknown namespace@794,35
>

> Any idea ?

I guess you get the same blank page when you go to
/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/AdminExportSheet right? If that's the case, then
you should debug a bit exportinline.vm Velocity template to see where
it fails (just print some messages).

Hope this helps,
Marius