Thank you so much.

I am ALMOST able to understand, sorry for being a newbie here... but

I have an AppWithinMinutes "application". There is a
ShoppingCartHome with a livetable containing multiple ShopptingCarts. The
livetable works great, and allows you to edit a shopping cart in its list.
When you edit a ShoppingCart, you have all of the fields defined in the
ShoppingCartClass, all of which are a fixed quantity of each.

My ShoppingCart.ShoppingCartClass contains:

 ShoppingCart.ShoppingCartTemplate and a ShoppingCart.ShoppingCart

If I edit the "class" of ShoppingCart.ShoppingCartClass, I can add in
various Field Types, such as Long text, short text, date picker... etc.
There isn't an option to add in a field type of my ShoppingCartItemClass

If I edit the "objects" of ShoppingCart.ShoppingCartClass, I can add in
objects such as ClassSheetBinding, DocumentSheetBinding... etc. If I were to
add in a ShoppingCartItem object on this page, I am only allowed to enter a
specific number of them.

I don't see where to add in the option of one-to-many ShoppingCartItem
classes.