Hi,

Thanks for the complement.

I just updated it and fixed issue #1. Thanks for reporting it.
Somehow showing who else is editing, showing where they are editing in the
document
and allowing the user to spawn a chat window with other editors on the page are
all
interesting possibilities. Right now I think the thing to do is decide where
there
is the most bang for your buck in terms of feature value and get an idea of
what's
most natural for the user.

Thanks,
Caleb