i used the tool suggested at
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Filesystem+Attachment+Porter
.
I am xwiki 3.5 version. I created the page under main space and then pasted
V2.0 Script. In the end i clicked Start. It says it has imported the all
attachments to filesystem. But when i go to administer wiki link again,
still images like configuration.png,lf.png, are missing. Does it require
the server start-up?

Also after import,should not i see the all the imported
docs(like configuration.png ) under directory mentioned against element
'xwiki.work.dir'.But that directory contains the lucene folder which
contains the files like _2.fdt,_2.fdx etc.