Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your speedy reply.

Searching on dynamism got me nowhere, nor did configurability.
Can you point me to the place at XWiki.org where the use of variable text
is discussed?
Please remember, I am a writer and not a developer so, if I have to write
code to get a feature, It won't happen.

Regards

John Murphy

On 22 November 2012 18:05, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2012, at 11:45 PM, John Murphy <john.mur...@ipscape.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am proposing to use XWiki to provide context sensitive help for a cloud
> > application.
> > It is likely that our channel partners will require their own branding of
> > the product and supporting wiki,
> > Therefore, my question is: does Xwiki have the functionality to use
> > variables in the text?
> > e.g. Company Name: [ACME | HAL | DEA]
>
> Definitely, dynamism and configurability/extensiblity are the main strong
> points of XWiki.
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

*John Murphy **|* Technical Writer *|* Mobile: 0415324479 *|*