All,

I'm thinking of deploying xwiki either community or commercial.  I've
looked through the docs, and searched the forum as well.

Here is my question. Can I create groups in AD/LDAP and tie them to
Namespaces to get protected wiki's by department?

We have some departments that are ok with an Open wiki, but others
like accounting want restricted access.  I'd like to manage this at
the AD/LDAP group level instead of the xwiki application level, is
that possible?

Is namespaces the right way to go to achieve departmental wiki's or
would I have to look at multiple wiki's in a wiki farm?

Thanks,

Matt P.