Hi Everyone,

I just switched from the standalone install to a tomcat/mysql installation and
now the Admin user can't install any extensions.  Specifically, I am running
Tomcat 7.0.34 with MySQL 5.1 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and XWiki
Enterprise 4.3.  I imported the Default Wiki Xar file
(xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-4.3.xar) and since the macros on the home page aren't
working (Spaces, Tags, Send Message, and Activity Stream all state unknown
macro) proceeded to login with the Admin user and navigated to the Extension
Manager.  I was surprised to see only one extension installed (XWiki Enterprise
- UI All) instead of the 27 that came with the standalone version of XWiki. So
I went to install some of the missing extensions and received the message
"Admin right is required to install extension
[org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-wiki-manager-ui-4.3] on namespace
[wiki:xwiki]."  Which I hadn't received any messages like that when using the
standalone version.  I verified that the Admin us
 er is in the XWikiAdminGroup and has Admin privileges.  Are there other access
controls that I need to modify for this?  Is there some other configuration
that I need to perform first?  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Barry