Hey everyone I am new to XWiki and the forum...hopefully someone can help  me
out here.

*Issue:*  How can I create a table on a wiki page that is based on an
imported Excel sheet?  The import was done with the Office Importer to a new
page in a pre-created space.

*Goal:*  My goal here is to import my Excel spreadsheet that has product
information on multiple sheets.  Then I would like to create a product/model
page that will link back to the imported spreadsheet and dynamically create
a table for only the model I choose.

*Example:*

I have a spreadsheet called ProductX.xls.  In that spreadsheet is a tab (or
sheet) for each model of Product X.  Let's assume I have Model 1, 2, and 3.
Each model sheet has specific information for that model (manufacturer,
power, cooling, etc.)

Now I want to create a main page or space in my wiki called Product X.  On
that page I will create links for Models 1, 2, and 3.  When the user clicks
on one of the models it takes them to a page with a table of just the sheet
(from the imported excel file) for that particular model.

What I have done so far is to use the Excel Plugin and add a macro to the
page.  This does almost what I want, but I don't want to have to edit a
spreadsheet every time I need to make changes.  I want select users to be
able to edit the imported spreadsheet directly in the wiki without the need
to download the excel sheet, make changes, and re-upload.  This is where the
imported Excel sheet comes in.  When I do the importer, it actually puts it
in a page and each sheet is editable.  Perfect!, but I cannot figure out how
to build another table based on these imported sheets on a new page.

Sorry for the long winded post, but I am really lost at this point on how I
can accomplish this or if it is even possible.  Thanks in advance for any
help you may be able to offer.