Van: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Namens Mark Jas
Verzonden: donderdag 14 maart 2013 13:43
Aan: XWiki Users
Onderwerp: Re: [xwiki-users] TRANSPORT_ERROR with SSO in tree view

Hi Marius,

There are a lot of AJAX requests, some work, some don't.
All requests have cookie headers.
But it looks like the failed requests have no authorization header, and the
other requests do have one.
On the main page I see some failed requests (without authorization header) and
right after, the same request again with authorization header that succeeds!
Looks like some kind of retry. With the REST request, I do not see this
duplicate requests.

Mark