Hi All,

I'm facing a problem with changing configuration of registration/validation
method.

Here is the scenario that I'm attempting to make without succes.

When a new user make registration I would like that an Administrator User
receive an Mail, in which, there is a link for validation the account of
the user. After making this validation, the user receives an email for
informing him that the validation is done and his account is accessible.

What currently XWiki propose, is when a new user make registration, she/he
receives an email for validating her/his new account; the validation is
done by her/himself

Anyone could hlep or lead me to the documentation? I would like to know if
this can be  by just configuation in preferences or it whether it need
progmming stuffs to do.

Thanks you in advances.

Best regards

Youcef BEY