I want to integrate xwiki login with my active directory login.Basically i
want to use same credentials for xwiki that i am using for window
login.Here is my ldap configuration(as per examples given at
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Authentication
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/LDAPAuthenticationUseCases
)

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl
xwiki.authentication.ldap=1
xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=10.215.30.20
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389
// all other values i have kept default
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=cn={0},department=USER,department=INFORMATIK,department=1230,o=MP
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_pass={1}
xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=
xwiki.authentication.ldap.UID_attr=cn

But when i login to xwiki with my window credentials , i get below
error(though i am able to ping
10.215.30.20 server):-

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.ldap.XWikiLDAPException: Error number 0 in 5: LDAP
bind failed with LDAPException.
Wrapped Exception: Invalid Credentials

Any idea what can be probable reason for this?