Hi Jaso,

If you created a new ColorTheme, the new ColorTheme has a non-transparent,
colored (black X with colors, gray WIKI) logo by default (it takes this
image from the file system).
If you want your new ColorTheme to have the transparent logo used by Ruby,
Mint and Dusk, you need to download that logo and attach it to your
ColorTheme. Also you need to fill the "Logo" value with the name of the
transparent logo, explicitly mention you want a custom (transparent) logo
for your ColorTheme.

Another solution would be to Copy Ruby, Mint or Dusk ColorTheme, replace
the "header.png" (the image with the gradient and the effects) value in the
"Banner" property of the ColorTheme and alter the color of the "Page header
background color".

Hope this helps,
Caty