Hi,

On May 4, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Belkhiria Hamza Yazid <yoshipepper...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>

> Thanks for so prompt reply,
> Sorry i should have been more precise,
> I did no quite understand the technical terms in the rules
>
> Xcloud offers Free private space up tp 100Mb for infinite time to 5 users
>
> Is it possible to have a private space among Myxwiki

Yes

> how many users and how much space ?

It's a community thing so whatever is reasonable and if you break all other
wikis on the farm because you take too much space you'll be blamed for it and
the community will need to close some wikis… Similarly if your subwiki on
myxwiki.org has a lot of users and they take up all the Servlet container
threads and thus slows down the whole farm, then the other wikis will all
become slow and someone will need to do something about it :)

> does discontinuous uptime mean it will be not possible to log in the wiki
> space if created for some days ?

It means the wiki might be unavailable for hours or days till we fix issues.
Again this is a real life test bed for the development team… Also as I have
already mentioned we try to use the latest (and thus more unstable) versions on
myxwiki.org to test them.

Remember that myxwiki.org is for users who understands relatively well how
XWiki works and who can support themselves technically (do the wiki upgrades
themselves for example), and if you take too much resources there, your wiki
might be closed.