Hello,

Youtube Macro on the other hand is detected and works fine
my release is 4.1.3 (not sure i understood documentation on how to update
it btw)
i thought maybe because my version was old;

New Video Macro version seems to work fine too !

i had similar  unknown Macro problems with both PDF and PDF Viewer Macros
I am using Macro Manager to Handle the visibility of macros but not sure of
the effect of that parameter

How to find my status on programming rights ?

Best Regards,

On 6 May 2013 09:41, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On May 5, 2013, at 1:30 PM, Belkhiria Hamza Yazid <
> yoshipepper...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi;
> > I just installed Video Macro,
> > and progress report seemed correct
> >
> >   -
> >
> >   Installing extension [elenaoanatabaranu:video-macro-1.2] on namespace
> >   [wiki:xwiki]
> >   -
> >
> >   Importing document [xwiki:Macros.Video20] in language [en]...
> >   -
> >
> >   Successfully installed extension [elenaoanatabaranu:video-macro-1.2] on
> >   namespace [wiki:xwiki]
> >

> > what happened is i got a new annoying space
>
> That's because whoever wrote this macro didn't mark the macro page as
> hidden.
>
> > under Home called Macros
> > and could not find Video macro in the editor tool for adding macros
>
> That's because the macro visibility was "global" and that requires
> Programming Rights which you probably didn't have.
>
> > tried manually and got unknown macro error message !
>
> I've fixed that and released a new 1.3 version on
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Video+Macro
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
> > Is there something i missed ?