There are more funny things happening to that macro...

For example (this is a minor bug)
Filtering does not work correctly when attachments which start with a
capital letter (uppercase)

Steps to reproduce:
1) Attach multiple items to a page, some with capital letter, some with
lowercase letters
2) Try to filter the table and start the filter with a capital letter from
one of the attachments --> the filter will not work

The fact that the macro is *only working for me from my pc* is a bigger
issue! :-)
If I use a *different PC*, the macro is not showing me any attachments (no
matter which user is logged in)
If I use my PC and log into the Wiki as a different user, the macro is
working as expected.

So the macro seems to work only when viewed from my PC...