I am a bit confused on how to combine both elements you presented
they work fine each one on its own

but i do not really see how to make Document Index for a Page and thus make
it show only childreen pages

also do we have the code of the example on video
i am curious to see how to add icons as that makes layout very nice

On 24 May 2013 14:29, <ricardo.julio.rodriguez.fernan...@sergas.es> wrote:

> Why not? :-) The "only" problem is to generate the right source of data.
>

> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/List+Children+Of+Current+Document
>
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Livetable+Macro#HDocumentIndex
>
> Greetings!
>
> Ricardo