Hello People,

I am trying to mange my application and extension and I AM facing some
obstacles.

One:
In the "add extensions" feature, when I try to search any extension to install,
the search always return "no results", independent of the search's term.
Ps.: My server need to configure a proxy to access the internet, maybe this
configuration is interfering the wiki extension search?

Two:
I installed the "org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ldap-api 5.0.3" through the
"import content" feature.

This extension isn't showing in the extension list and I am not able to
uninstall it.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you
Danilo Oliveira