2013/9/23 Richard Kulisz <richardkul...@gmail.com>

> Hi there,
>
> I'm investigating whether this wiki engine is right for me. I'm
> looking for three specific design features:
>
> 1. able to attach autonomous agents to pages

If I understand properly an autonomous agent is an intelligent agent that
can act on behalf of a user.
This can be done with scheduler jobs, however only "Admins" can create
these jobs and decide on behalf of whom they run.

> 2. transclusions / includes.

yes that's included

> 3. capability security model rather than ACLs

this looks more complex. I'm not sure what you need exactly here.
Note that you can rewrite your own security model and plug it in XWiki
You'll need to also rewrite the security setting UI

Ludovic

> features #3 + #1 can easily be made to enact:
> 3a. patron blindness - users can become patrons of others and their
> own patron is blind to that, but must deal with the entire
> sub-hierarchy of users as a collective
>
> which makes this other feature rather important:
> 3b. patron multiplicity - users can acquire multiple patrons just in
> case their first patron decides to eradicate them
>
> Oh and I suppose:
> 4. automatic garbage collection and revisions even of deleted pages
>

> If you know of another wiki engine that supports these better, please
> let me know. I know that Wagn supports transclusions but I'm rather
> doubtful that anyone supports a capability security model. Even though
> ACLs really should have died out in the 70s.
>

> Thanks for reading this far,
>
> Richard

Ludovic Dubost
Founder and CEO