Thank you for the new Release, Marius!

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki52RC1#HNew22Home22menuwhenthereismorethanonewiki

Is it possible to disable/enable this Home menu item by purpose besides
changing vm files and attaching them to the skin page?

Use case is following:
Home Wiki (Main Wiki)
1. Workspaces:
 - workspace 1
 - workspace N

2. Wiki farm:
 - wiki farm 1

In the Workspaces I can guess, I'd need Home menu sometimes. Probably. But in
most of cases, in the wiki-farm I'd prefer users would not even know about each
other.
Are you going to make it configurable via UI?

Понедельник, 30 сентября 2013, 16:22 +03:00 от Marius Dumitru Florea
<mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>:
>The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of
>XWiki 5.2 Release Candidate 1.
>This is mostly a stabilization release leading to XWiki 5.2 final and
>it brings a new "Home" top level menu (available when there is more
>than one wiki) and a new Distribution Wizard step to upgrade all
>wikis. The WikiStream framework has been improved and now can be used
>to export large wikis in XAR format. Besides this the new release
>includes 49 bug fixes and 16 small improvements.
>
>You can download it here:  http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
>Make sure to review the release notes:
>http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki52RC1
>
>Thanks