I have been trying to enter a new event in the calendar on the EventCaledar
page only to be given the message below. I only have the one page open, no
one else is editing the page (at least not one that is owning up to it), and
I am logged in as administrator. I can't seem to get what I am doing wrong.
please help!

Thanks!

Warning

This request contains an invalid authentication information.

This might happen in the following situations:

    You left the editor open in another window/tab and logged off and on
again
    Your authentication token exipired after a long period of inactivity
    Somebody tried to perform a CSRF attack

If you are sure that none of these situations apply in your case, you might
have found a bug. We are sorry about that, please report it on XWiki JIRA

Do you want to resend the request? If unsure, say No.