Dear Support

We are currently using XWiki Enterprise Manager 5.1 . From xwiki site there
mentined that "Since the version 5.2, the ability to create multiple wikis
in a single application is now bundled in the standard XWiki Enterprise.
That is why we do not support XWiki Enterprise Manager anymore." Also I can
see there is VERSION 5.2-MILESTONE-1 for XWiki Enterprise Manager.

So please let us know in future there will not be any release of XWiki
Enterprise Manager 5.2?

If not please how we can upgrade XWiki Enterprise Manager 5.1 to XWiki
Enterprise 5.2.1?

Can any one please advice us on it.

Thanks & Regards
Geo P.C.