On 25 Nov 2013 at 22:27:43, Paul Pinkerton (ACLCO) (pink...@lao.on.ca) wrote:

I am deploying a new blog and authored a bunch of entries to get the
content going. I wanted to 're-order' these - essentially, I wanted to
ensure that when people view them, certain ones are (right now) at the
top. To do this I need to revise the date/time that the blog entry was
"published". I can't seem to change this information - can someone
point me in the right direction here?
Yep, this is relatively easy to do:

Just go to your blog post page and edit in object mode (see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/PageEditing#HAdvancedMode ).
Then modify the date field for the blog object.

Paul Pinkerton

KnowledgeNow Project Lead

pink...@lao.on.ca <mailto:pink...@lao.on.ca>

Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario

416-847-1418 or 1-866-965-1416x 5177

www.aclco.org <http://www.aclco.org>