Hi,

On 29 Nov 2013 at 23:15:11, Ldm Public (ldm...@gmail.com) wrote:

Ok thanks for the answer.

I would really appreciated if some admin can kindly save the GA settings page
for me on http://tutos.myxwiki.org <http://tutos.myxwiki.org/> to enable GA
tracking once for all.
I’ve saved the XWikiPreferences page (hope it’s the right page). Does it work
now?

We really need to make this feature work on a subwiki without requiring
Programming Rights...

The reason of this request to farm admins is that I have already tried to made
custom changes to skin (I wanted to change some vm content following a
tutorial)
but unfortunatly I didn't managed to make it work ;-(, see my attempt and call
for help here:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Forum;jsessionid=0A377BB0F73EBD2EA1906F571BEE5868

best regards,