Hi,

To change my skin more easily I have tried to install "Skin Editor
Application" (see here :
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Skin+Editor+Application)
with Extension Manager but I received the following error during install
process on my Wiki hosted on myxwiki.org:

"Failed to register the wiki component located in the document
[Dashboard.WebHome]: Registering UI extensions requires admin rights"

Is it possible to have this extension installed on mywiki.org?

regards,

PS: I thought I can operate XWiki in a 100% "cloud mode" but now I'm less
confident.