Hi Patrick,

AFAIK, there is no UI to reset the rights. One thing you could do to
achieve that, would be to reimport the XWiki.XWikiPreferences page from the
default XWiki Enterprise XAR [1] manually. You should also be careful not
to override other settings you`ve made.

Anyway, a lot simpler in your case, and probably recommended, is to enable
and use the "superadmin" account [2] to log-in, fix your messed up rights
and re-establish order in your wiki.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

[1]