Hi,

On 4 Dec 2013 at 09:02:02, Thomas Mortagne (thomas.morta...@xwiki.com) wrote:

You can enable "Obfuscate Email Addresses" in your wiki administration.
I’ve just enabled it for myxwiki.org, thanks for noticing Xavier! I think what
happened is that we changed the default value for this setting. It used to be
true by default and I think (but not sure) that we’ve changed it to true by
default (I also remember I wasn’t quite in agreement with this but let is pass
- Again conditional to me remembering correctly ;)).

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM, xrichard <ldm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed on my "user page" at myxwiki.org that my e-mail address (used
> for watchlist notifications) is viewable by anyone / anonymous ... how can I
> changed this (I'm afraided by potential spams)?
>
> URL where e-mail are displayed:
> http://www.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/username
>
> My account page on other Wiki (like on l10n.xxx) contains "truncated e-mail
> address" (the end of the email is hidden).
>
> regards,

Thomas Mortagne