Hello People,

How are you?
I am providing the XWiki tool to my IT department. We will use it as central
point for exchange technical information!
In order to maintain an organized Wiki I am giving some tips to our users, for
example: always use tags, try to kink other document and always verify the
hierarchical relation of the document.
But I have some minor doubts that you maybe help me.

Do you establish some good practice to use tags? For example:
try always use just substantive ,
insert at least 3 tags for each document,
use just capital letters, etc

Other question is about the navigator, what do you think that work better with
XWiki, I am using Firefox but I don’t know if the chrome works better. What do
you suggest?

Danilo

Grupo Energisa
Danilo A. Oliveira
Analista Suporte Aplicacao TI - CTZ-C
e-mail: danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br | tel: (32) 3429-6342

Esta mensagem contém informação confidencial. Se você a recebeu por engano, não
divulgue ou copie seu conteúdo. Por favor, avise ao remetente imediatamente e
apague-a do computador.
Privileged and confidential. If this message has been received by mistake, do
not disclose or copy its contents. Please notify sender and delete immediately.