Hi,

On 20 Dec 2013 at 04:15:50, Dmitry Bakbardin
(haru_mamb...@mail.ru(mailto://haru_mamb...@mail.ru)) wrote:

> Hi, Silvia!
>
> I'd add one more feature:
>
> Make Filesytem storage ready for production.

On this topic:
* You mean for attachments only, right?
* What is missing in your opinion for it to be production-ready? (If you could
list the JIRA issues that would be great)

> Hope, I'm not alone :-)

No you’re not alone.

We need to make FS attachments the default ASAP I believe (even though it
increases the complexity of exporting content). BTW @thomas, does your new
wikistream export take into account FS attachments yet? We might want/need to
support that in our XAR export/import to make it transparent to the user where
the attachments are stored.

Thanks a lot
-Vincent