hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Currently I am using a set of classes to represent my data, for display
part they just need to directly show the properties. If I use composit, for
the common part I need to identify if it's common, and there will be some
"if-else" in each of the subclasses.

I just wandering if we can have some auto-load, so that I don't need to use
"if-else" everywhere, and it will be easy to maintain, just like the
inherited class.