Good afternoon,
Not sure if this is the best way, and i'm sorry to bother you with this, but
I'm trying to use HolidayRequest on my Xwiki intranet and i'm having a problem
with used number of days.
I can't find a field anywhere to define this on a user. If you can give me the
directions I would appreciate.
 Best regards,

Ricardo Jesus

Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial. Caso o receptor desta
mensagem nao seja o destinatario indicado, e expressamente proibida a copia ou
enderecamento desta informacao a terceiros, encontrando-se o destinatario na
obrigacao de destruir a presente mensagem e de informar o emissor.

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the
individuals named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not
distribute or copy this information and must delete this e-mail from your
system and notify the sender immediately.