Hi Bastien,

On 3 Feb 2014 at 18:26:42, Pascal BASTIEN
(pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr(mailto:pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr)) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm impacted by this bug on my fresh install off xWiki 5.3
>
> "Unable to delete, rename any document or attachment from a subwiki using
> PostgreSQL"
>
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9846
>
> My question is simple: how can I patch my installation to fix this bug?
>
> Of course, I looking for "5.3.1 xwiki .war download" without success and I
> can't found the file to modify.

We haven’t released a 5.3.1 and we probably won’t now that we’re finishing our
5.4 release (it should be released as final this week).

I’d suggest to upgrade to 5.4RC1 if you’re in a hurry or wait for the 5.4 this
week (5.4 will be very similar to the RC1). FTR Here’s the list of issues fixed
in 5.4 that are not in 5.4RC1:

http://jira.xwiki.org/issues/?jql=category%20in%20(%22Top%20Level%20Projects%22)%20and%20fixVersion%20in%20(%225.4%22)%20and%20status%20in%20(Closed)