On 02/05/2014 08:28 PM, Paul Pinkerton (ACLCO) wrote:
> I have several spaces that use custom color schemes.  How do I get the
> global panels to display in the color scheme of the space, not the wiki
> defaults?

The way I understand your question is that panels shown in the sidebars should
show up colored differently in each space.

If a space as its own color theme set up, this is a CSS setting affecting the
complete page, and the way panels in that page are rendered too.
That is, normally it should be as you asked for. I just tried and set up a
custom color theme for my sandbox, and it works "as expected".

The only thing I noticed is that panels are usually colored relatively neutral
in the default color themes.
If you want the panel headers to be more colorful you are expected to edit the
color theme itself. Every color there contains settings for the panel header
text /
background color and panel text and background color.

Clemens