Wonderfully elegant. Thank you.

Follow-up question directed to <togethe...@mozilla.com>, which I'll
keep inside this xwiki-users' thread, since it might be of broader
interest to people on this list:

Q: What are the practical constraints on number of concurrent
TogetherJS users? Especially, what constraints are there in using the
audio for teleconferencing, ... or even website-based web-casting?
(Xwiki seems to me a great platform for the latter.)

Joseph Potvin
Chair, OSI Working Group on Management Education About Free/Libre/Open
Methods, Processes and Governance