Hello!

I didn't find how to give directly to XWiki the keystore password in
xwiki.cfg or somewhere else.
I used the Tomcat Java options: -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path-to-jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=<secret>.
Without this workaround, XWiki did not send the client certificate required
by the LDAP server.

See http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-5674 and
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9319.

Thank you for the discussion.