 De : Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi 17 mars 2014 12h07
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] PDF export a table crash xwiki 5.4.2

I think the PDF export fails because of the inline CSS style. Can you
tell us precisely how your user pasted this content? Since 5.0 the
content pasted directly in the WYSIWYG editor rich text area is
cleaned automatically ( http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-8852 ). I
copy & pasted your content to a different page using the WYSIWYG
editor and the new cleaned page was exported to PDF without any
problem.

Hope this helps,
Marius