 De : ldmpub <ldm...@gmail.com>
À : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi 18 mars 2014 16h26
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Wrong french translation

Hi,

Nice to ear that someone (else) is interested in the french translation ;-).
Direct link to this translation for french:
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/inline/Platform/PlatformXWikiCoreResources_-579177959_doclockedby_fr

I personnaly suggest "Ce document est en cours de modification par XXX".

best regards,