Ok.
I will try xwiki 6.0 M2 before open a bug.

 the WAR file isn't ready yet? :-)

________________________________
De : Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
Cc : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 2 avril 2014 9h53
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] xwiki 6.0RC1

Sounds like a proxy issue then. Either there is an issue with the
proxy configuration or there is a bug related to proxies in this
version (probably related to AETHER upgrade in 6.0M1).

If you are absolutely sure the exact same setup works with 5.4.2 then
would be great if you could create a bug issue on
http://jira.xwiki.org will all environment details.