Hi.

It is actually different to allow users to navigate through other wikis
from one of the subwikis. If you want to have the same menu bar than in the
main wiki, you have to change the user scope of the subwiki. The "Home"
menu is displayed only if the scope of the subwiki is "only global users
have access to this wiki".

The other way is to manually change the menuview.vm template:
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-web/src/main/webapp/templates/menuview.vm#L130

I hope it helps,

Guillaume