Glad it fixed it!

-Vincent

PS: Next time please reply to the list so that others know your problem is
fixed :)

On 6 May 2014 at 15:08:06, mcto...@gmail.com (mcto...@gmail.com) wrote:

Thanks Vincent that fixed it (or should I say worked around it). MT

On 6/05/2014 10:24 PM, vinc...@massol.net wrote:

Hi,

Actually this warning message is pretty poor. I’ve updated the sources with
this new message:

"Could not find a QueryExecutor with hint [{}] which is the hint for the
storage engine, defined in your XWiki configuration under the
[xwiki.store.main.hint] property. The default QueryExecutor will be used
instead. Reason: [Can't find descriptor for the component [role = [interface
org.xwiki.query.QueryExecutor] hint = [hibernate]]]"

I hope it makes it slighty easier to understand… ;)

So it seems we have a bug in our code. To work around it and till we fix it,
I’d suggest you comment out the “xwiki.store.main.hint” property in your
xwiki.cfg file and it should work fine.