Many thanks for that clarification... cheers

On 7/05/2014 4:59 PM, vinc...@massol.net wrote:
Hi,

On 7 May 2014 at 06:50:54, mcto...@gmail.com
(mcto...@gmail.com(mailto:mcto...@gmail.com)) wrote:

It seems to work, e.g. a space name such as R12.01
Wiki links with such a space name prefix also seem to work, such as Home>>R12.01.WebHome even though it seems to me that creates a certain ambiguity about
interpreting the period - which one is separating the space name from
the page name at syntax rules level?
See http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Model+Module

If you write "R12.0.1.WebHome” there’s indeed an ambiguity and in this case
XWiki will take the last dot as the space separator and thus it would work fine.

However, it’s better to write:

[[Home>>R12\.01.WebHome]]

Any other problems you can foresee? Are we going to get ourselves into
trouble doing this? Really would prefer to use periods, but if not,
what symbol is safe, such as a hyphen?
It should work fine and if you find some issue please raise them and they’ll be
fixed quickly. We want to support any character in space and page names.