 De : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
À : "vinc...@massol.net" <vinc...@massol.net>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 5 juin 2014 11h47
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] improve SpaceIndex

Ok: guid seem to be random uuid:
http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/devs/2010-January/041224.html

________________________________
 De : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
À : "vinc...@massol.net" <vinc...@massol.net>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 5 juin 2014 11h13

Thxs
Anyway, someone can help me to add my new parameter declaration in
spaceindex.xml?

https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/pull/280/files
I must use eclipse/egit/Mylyn GitHub Connector to provide the <guid> ?

Pascal B

________________________________
 De : "vinc...@massol.net" <vinc...@massol.net>
À : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Cc : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 4 juin 2014 14h57

Hi Pascal,
On 4 Jun 2014 at 10:12:56, Pascal BASTIEN
(pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr(mailto:pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr)) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If I found a patch to resolve a "bug". I must create a JIRA
 issue AND a pull request on GitHub, or can I only pull request?

Yes both...

> By the way, if I pull request I must indicate the link to JIRA issue number ?
> If yes how? In comment?

Ideally in the git commit you should use the following format:

<JIRA ISSUE ID, e.g. XWIKI-1000> : <summary from JIRA>
* <extra comment, optional>

Thanks!
-Vincent

> Thxs.
>
> De : "vinc...@massol.net"
> À : XWiki Users
> Cc : Pascal BASTIEN
> Envoyé le : Mardi 3 juin 2014 15h41
> Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] improve SpaceIndex
>
> Thanks Pascal
>
> Would be great if you could create 1) a JIRA issue and 2) a Pull Request on
> https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform for this!
>
> That would increase the likelihood of getting this in the platform :)
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>

> On 3 Jun 2014 at 14:07:41, Pascal BASTIEN
> (pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr(mailto:pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr)) wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here, I add "sort" parameter to SpaceIndex function to display the list of
> > document with another ... sort:
> >
> > http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/SpaceIndex+Macro#Comments
> >
> > Have fun :-)
> >
> > It will be nice to add that at