Do you really need to export/import ? The standard way to upgrade a
wiki is to keep the same database and let XWiki migrate it. See
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade.

If you really really need to export/import you have a tool to export
the whole wiki in the administration. If the old wiki is very big you
can use http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Large+Wiki+Export.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:21 AM, Mark Elliot <mell...@ranchsystems.com> wrote:
> In my last e-mail I discussed a bug where widgets are not displayed in the
> administration web pages of our old XWiki.  In an effort to fix this bug, I
> have tried exporting the old XWiki into a new clean installation.  The issue
> is the bug comes into the new XWiki on importing.
>
> I can export the pages one at a time without getting the bug. However, the
> links do not come with them.  This is a very tedious effort to resort the
> web site this way.  Does anyone have suggestions for tools for
> systematically exporting and importing the web pages?  Also, what do we do
> about the users and other configured spaces?  Any other "outside the box"
> thinking or solutions are welcome.

Thomas Mortagne