Well I really only intended to go from 5.4.4 to 5.4.5 but one thing let to
another so I decided to go with the latest milestone release.  It all
appears to be working OK, but I'm getting an error during the migration
phase, where is says that some of the existing 5.4.4 UI pages/packages are
"not valid"...so the migration fails to complete properly. (When I restart
the container I get presented with the migration gui again).

My own wiki content appears to be OK, but now I'm not sure about the system
pages.

Are there any know issues with the migrator? Any way to bypass this validity
check and force it anyway?

Cheers,MT