These keys are defined in WikiManager.Translations page provided by
xwiki-platform-wiki-ui-mainwiki XAR extension. You should first check
if this extension is installed on the main wiki. Then you should check
if this page is present. If the extension is installed and the page is
present then see if a server restart fixes the issue. If not, then see
if the last author of this page has Programming Rights. This page uses
a XWiki.TranslationDocumentClass object to ensure that the translation
keys are registered automatically. This object has a scope property.
The higher the scope the more rights are required from the last author
of the page. By default it has GLOBAL scope, which requires PR. You
could also lower the scope to current wiki, for which you only need
admin right.

Hope this helps,
Marius