Hi,

I don't know if it's still an issue - that's why I didn't add it to your
page, but "make xwiki build work (easily) under windows environments" is
something that could help also.
I remember at a time, paths too long were making the build fail, for one of
the xwiki top projects.

But maybe since then it was solved - or there's an easy workaround.

I don't know if many of us are under windows environments, but at least
it's my case ;)

On another side, adding <scm> support to EM and extension importer would be
really great.
It's sometimes painful to retrieve where are located the sources of a
specific module listed in EM.

BR,
Jeremie