Hi, Danilo!

MS SQL Server Reporting Services - it is a web-based BI-system. You can find
more information on Microsoft sites:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sqlserver/ff660783.aspx

At this moment we are using SSRS 2008 R2 version, but we could upgrade.

Almost all our reports have parameters. It would be great, if the xwiki user
also could select report parameters, press a button "View Report" and receive
the result report. If it is impossible to make this, it would be interesting
for us to show some static result report with predefined parameters.

Vladimir.