Hi Alex,

thanks for your interest in XWiki! Out of curiosity, what would be the main
reasons why you're considering moving away from Confluence?

We're always interested in finding our more about what other wikis might do
better / worse (or just differently) from XWiki!

As for the migration, as stated by Thomas there's a module that you can use
for this.

Best,

Guillaume

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com