Hi,

I love flamingo too, except tables that are difficult to read on large
screen because of the 100% width occupation (and I want vertical lines and
colored background for header).

Is it possible to force all tables of xwiki to get the following default
attributes:

 {{velocity}}

$xwiki.ssfx.use("js/xwiki/table/table.css")

$xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/table/tablefilterNsort.js", true)

{{/velocity}}

(% class="grid"%)

(% class="sortHeader" %)

What is the best way? Do I have to create a stylesheet extension and copy
the rendered result in it?