Hello Maik,

In order to upgrade your XWiki installataion from 6.1 to 6.2.1 you need to
follow these steps:
* Download the 6.2.1 WAR file (
http://download.forge.ow2.org/xwiki/xwiki-enterprise-web-6.2.1.war) and
extract it into a folder called "xwiki"
* Go to your XWiki 6.1 installation folder and replace your "webapps\xwiki"
folder with the one from the previous step
* Start your server

This tutorial assumes you're using HyperSQL as the DB by default. If you
use another DB you need to copy a Java connector to your
"xwiki\WEB-INF\lib" folder and also configure your
"xwiki\WEB-INF\hibernate.cfg.xml" to connect to your specific DB.

Thanks,
Manuel