Hi, Meillo,

Interesting need. Indeed it's easy to do with a macro such as {{sign
user="username"/}}.

Now we also support the notion of transformations. They allow to modify what
gets displayed. However the modified content is not persisted. This there are 2
choices:
1) use a syntax such as ~~~ username and have a transformation generate the
correct content for it
2) use a syntax such as ~~~~ without the username and this means having to save
the modified content and thus add support for persistent transformations which
could be something useful in general

See http://rendering.xwiki.org for more details on transformations.

PS: I’ve prepared this email offline and just saw that Clemens has also
responded in the meantime so my answer doesn’t take into account what Clemens
has said.